What has the UK become?

Why is the topic of immigration constantly comming back on this thread? its not like the Op started the thread on that issue ... last 15 pages has been mostly on that as if thats the singular issue that is making the Uk regress? Surely not right?

Why is the topic of immigration constantly comming back on this thread? its not like the Op started the thread on that issue ... last 15 pages has been mostly on that as if thats the singular issue that is making the Uk regress? Surely not right?
Lack of investment in everything with an increasing population means that people that can’t critically think believe that we are “full” and it’d all be better if dinghies were stopped by the French, having opted out of the Dublin agreement when leaving the EU to take back control of our borders.

The UK is that bad, that shit that the majority of us are perfectly happy here, always have and always will be and hundreds of thousands of immigrants feel similar.

Maybe the left wingers who hate the country and think its so shit should fuck off?

I will chip in for the tickets.

The UK is that bad, that shit that the majority of us are perfectly happy here, always have and always will be and hundreds of thousands of immigrants feel similar.

Maybe the left wingers who hate the country and think its so shit should fuck off?

You continually bring in left and right. You’re like a twitter bot. You’re the one hating how the country is!

Address the issues. The people you voted for haven’t.

Is the irony of voting against freedom of movement lost on you?

I heard somewhere 68% of the UK population are left leaning, one of the highest in Europe.
Never forget that Abraham Lincoln once said that 87% of the statistics on the internet are made up.

It‘s not about left or right. It’s people struggling in everyday life seeking solutions and we’ve sadly succumbed to populists like Farage who offer simple, yet unworkable, solutions to complicated issues.

They‘re now starting to be found out as more and more are affected by their ineptitude, immorality and shallowness.

Social media has also changed how people perceive left and right. Anything that isn’t their view is far the opposite of their view. Some also being Chés into it, because they think it decorates their point.

Social media has also given a voice to the undereducated to have emotional reactions to things without a thought of nuance.

Whether Trump gets back in or not will probably define how the world is in a few decades.

The truth matters. That seems to have been lost for a fair while now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.