Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

What the funk is all this talk that they’ve been plucky underdogs and have done well on a tight budget?

I'm absolutely loving the fact the scruffy **** carragher is throwing everyone under the bus. Typical of them.

Can't stop laughing at how they have imploded.
I'm going to admit that I thought that they were a real threat a couple of months ago but they seem to have unravelled, not sure why though. However, it's absolutely superb the entertainment they're bringing me atm.

Sky News have an opinion piece going with two of their reporters/readers, one an Arsenal fan and one Liverpool. The Arsenal fan is trying to rub some salt in the wound and fails to recognise that Liverpool actually won the League Cup. Even worse, she’s the main sports anchor for Sky News.

Hopefully we’ll see the Dipper get his own back on their next meeting, with Arsenal slipping away from the top.

What the funk is all this talk that they’ve been plucky underdogs and have done well on a tight budget?

I'm absolutely loving the fact the scruffy **** carragher is throwing everyone under the bus. Typical of them.

Can't stop laughing at how they have imploded.
Spitty stating that Liverpool were 'overachieving' to be in this title race effectively means he's admitting Liverpool would not have been worthy champions had they managed to win it.

And it's all bollocks considering how many times they have topped the table this season. They bottled it, plain and simple, because they aren't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.