Emma Hayes leaving Chelsea end of season

Will be interesting to see how they react in their midweek game against our opponents from today. Hope Bristol can put up as stubborn a resistance as they did against us in that 1st half. Could see some frustration setting in with the Chelsea players if they do.
That would be great to see.

Will be interesting to see how they react in their midweek game against our opponents from today. Hope Bristol can put up as stubborn a resistance as they did against us in that 1st half. Could see some frustration setting in with the Chelsea players if they do.
I don't think that's a key game, but if they score 7 or 8 it will be, not sure we did enough today, but don't want to be greedy.

Arsenal can't catch us, and united can't catch them, so they're 3rd (at best) whatever, that may help us.

I don't think that's a key game, but if they score 7 or 8 it will be, not sure we did enough today, but don't want to be greedy.

Arsenal can't catch us, and united can't catch them, so they're 3rd (at best) whatever, that may help us.
I'm expecting nothing less than a convincing Chelsea win. Just thought that they may be a bit dispirited after losing another potential trophy and us ending with a comfortable (at least in the final scoreline) victory. My biggest worry would be Bristol's performance levels in if they can match what they did in the first hour today. They're not used to having two games in such a short space of time and after having relegation already confirmed they might not turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.