Emma Hayes leaving Chelsea end of season

Will be interesting to see how they react in their midweek game against our opponents from today. Hope Bristol can put up as stubborn a resistance as they did against us in that 1st half. Could see some frustration setting in with the Chelsea players if they do.
I thought their midweek game was away at liverpool?

Obviously I don't know the woman personally but from what I see I don't like her. She's obviously a very good coach but an unlikeable person. That ridiculous childish spat with the Arsenal manager vindicated my feelings about her. The only aggressive one was her and then she called him out for being the one in the wrong. I thought he showed remarkable restraint in the circumstances. Good riddance to her I say.

Obviously I don't know the woman personally but from what I see I don't like her. She's obviously a very good coach but an unlikeable person. That ridiculous childish spat with the Arsenal manager vindicated my feelings about her. The only aggressive one was her and then she called him out for being the one in the wrong. I thought he showed remarkable restraint in the circumstances. Good riddance to her I say.

Agree in part, but he'd been aggressive towards one of the Chelsea players near to the end of the game when the ball went out for a throw in.

So in summary, they're both bellends.

Agree in part, but he been aggressive towards on of the Chelsea players near to the end of the game when. The ball went out for a thrown in.

So in summary, they're both bellends.

That was because she tried to use a multiple ball to take it when everybody had agreed on a single ball use before the game, in effect cheating. Hayes refusing to shake his hand at the end then aggressively shoving him, technically assault was bad enough. To then accuse him of male aggression was unforgivable and if evidence to the contrary wasn't in full view for everyone to see, could have finished his career.

I agree. Very arrogant towards the press as well, who were very polite ( for them) to her when I caught a snippet after she said she was leaving CFC a few months back.

Very easy to dislike. Good riddance.

That was because she tried to use a multiple ball to take it when everybody had agreed on a single ball use before the game, in effect cheating. Hayes refusing to shake his hand at the end then aggressively shoving him, technically assault was bad enough. To then accuse him of male aggression was unforgivable and if evidence to the contrary wasn't in full view for everyone to see, could have finished his career.
Oh I know the background and that she's an arsehole, but so is the Arsenal manager. He was giving it out to the Chelsea player, so I can see why Hayes wouldn't have wanted anything to do with him at the end. Managers will always stand up for their players, she did it the wrong way though and then made it worse in her interview afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.