Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Salah comes across as a ****. Not in the same way to be fair that Klopp comes across as an undoubtabe utter ****. Maybe a spit off being a Carragher type ****. And certainly in a different manner to how Gerrard was a media darling scumbag ****. But still a ****. And to be fair he may not even be a total **** but I just think he's probably certainly a ****.

Salah comes across as a ****. Not in the same way to be fair that Klopp comes across as an undoubtabe utter ****. Maybe a spit off being a Carragher type ****. And certainly in a different manner to how Gerrard was a media darling scumbag ****. But still a ****. And to be fair he may not even be a total **** but I just think he's probably certainly a ****.
So Tony; in summation, Salah is a ****?
Or am I way off here...? ;)

it seems the cult are turning on salah.there was some callers on the radio the other day throwing him under the bus.could it be that hes past his best and the want a saudi mega bid to fund the next 10 years.youll never walk alone la

He’s not wrong, I’m only surprised it’s taken him this long to say it

When that clubs historians start speaking out, it’s game over. Salah will fuck off to Saudi in the summer. Him, his big nose and that ridiculous hair do.

Wow turning on Salah probably their best player throughout Klippertys tenure, surprised they are threatening his family etc on Twitter, Karius should give him a bell, although it’s probably a cunning plan to push him out to Saudi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.