Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Every season something cringeworthy like this appears they seem to have little self awareness

I was chatting to a Liverpool fan the other night who was very gloomy, he reckons one of the drivers to Bingo leaving was that the team was getting on and there was not that much money for a rebuild unless they got lucky again with their signings
Sounds like one of those “chequebook managers”.

Every season something cringeworthy like this appears they seem to have little self awareness

I was chatting to a Liverpool fan the other night who was very gloomy, he reckons one of the drivers to Bingo leaving was that the team was getting on and there was not that much money for a rebuild unless they got lucky again with their signings

Salah is their new Coutinho, sell him for £150,000,000 and then that gives you £500,000,000 to spend and that's just touching the interest.

I think some of the responses on here are a tad unfair to Shaun, as I recall what my Old Aunty Elsie often used to say to us when we were growing up in Hulme:

"If it wasn't for the chance of a particular sperm containing either an X or a Y chromosome, then your Uncle Bob could be your aunty and your Aunt Fanny could be your uncle..'*

Mind, I might've got that recollection wrong.. probably the old girl would use one of her other regular responses:

"Shaun, just stop being a gobshite.."

(* I may have made this up.. but it's definitely true that Old Else, who was as Blue as any of us, would've called this cultist a 'gobshite'!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.