PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This case is, I think, different from the UEFA one in that regard. There was a court hearing about the arbitration issue, plus the discovery process and to what extent we were obliged to disclose documents.

I can't imagine we wouldn't comply with a High Court ruling, so non-cooperation might not be an issue this time. Time will tell though.

Only this.

Sorry to be the pedant, but it’s completely inconceivable that the club would correspond with ‘Mark Goldbridge’, a fictional character, in any event.

Any correspondence would be to Brent De Cesare, or the company that is a vehicle for the broadcasting output. Or both.

It would be akin to sending a ‘cease and desist’ letter to Orville the Duck for something Keith Harris had ultimately said.

To be fair that idiot could be just trying to get a load of traffic on his channel on Tuesday may just show some letter a kid wrote and make a big joke out of it. Who knows ?

I’m just glad we are getting some positive stories or leaks after the 15 months of mud being thrown at us

Sorry to be the pedant, but it’s completely inconceivable that the club would correspond with ‘Mark Goldbridge’, a fictional character, in any event.

Any correspondence would be to Brent De Cesare, or the company that is a vehicle for the broadcasting output. Or both.

It would be akin to sending a ‘cease and desist’ letter to Orville the Duck for something Keith Harris had ultimately said.
It's getting beyond a joke if we're being slagged off by Orville.

I wish I could fly.

Cuddles the Monkey, don't forget this b'stard !

Did he think Liverpool bribed people in their period of dominance?
Xenophobia is not the same as racism. Do you not think it plays a part in the blind criticism of City? The club does.
Xenophobia underpins virtually all the toxic coverage we have suffered. Everytime I hear a rival fan spouting off about "oil money" and "cheating" I know what is really driving him. It is the same with coverage of the current Middle East crisis (on both sides). Sectarian hatred (of all sorts) seems to be embedded in the human condition. If City had Western owners we would not have suffered anything like the poisonous treatment we have received in the English media.

Regards the letters perhaps they are not cease & desist letters but something else, I am pretty sure Bret or his alias reads this forum all the time and is just trolling us, in vengeance for all the City fans that have trolled him in the past, plus it gets him lots of clicks, he once posed as a 15 year old girl called Sandra on Twitter make of that as you will

And Hi Bret, I know you are reading this right now, despite you being outed on numerous occasions even by United fans, you have persisted with the act, and one can only take one’s hat of to you

That fucking duck had it coming, to be fair .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.