Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Hazard signed 2012 and we signed Negredo in 2013.

Unless of course you are a rag and mean Van Persie. In which case fair enough
Yes and we signed Navas & Negredo & Fernandinho & won the fucking title & the cup & some people prefer to go on as if it never happened.

If we miss Pogba now, we may not get a player as a replacement this time so we do the best we can next time. If we had signed Delph, he wouldn't be a fucking replacement for Pogba he'd be a totally independant player nothing to with it. That's life. You do what you can, when you can.

If you honestly think Sinclair was a replacement for Hazard you are a dickhead.

It would make life easier if he just acts professional whilst he's still under contract to Liverpool in my opinion. Whilst they've clearly been a nightmare leaking details of our negotiations to the press in order to give them leverage every two minutes, Sterling has clearly infuriated their owners who are as a result being even more stubborn.

He should keep his head down, fly out and then I'm sure they'll accept our latest offer & all parties can move on.

Very odd oakie, unless he means to see if its all concluded before he has to travel with st Brendas of the candle fc and he can just nip round to ours for a medical. Then fly out with some of his new team mates to join up with our tour
If we are to believe the odd occasional bit of media snippet and some of his current team mates aren`t happy with the way this has been handled then maybe he wants to take a different plane to meet up with us,as Jon had suggested earlier.
Ah well mate,guess we should know a bit more within the next 12 hours or so.

Ok I'll put it like this, had we signed Hazard, we wouldn't have signed Sinclair.

And the season Hazard signed for Chelsea was the season we relinquished the title to them lot over at the Swamp.

The season after we reclaimed it after signing Negredo and then last season Chelsea won it, with Hazard being Footballer of the Year.

A player we missed out on because we were unwilling to pay him or his agent what he wanted.

For the sake of less than £5m.
If we'd signed Sterling, we wouldn't have signed Sinclair. If we'd signed Hazard we might have done.

And perhaps Pogba or Sterling will do the same two years from now if they sign for us or win the Champions League with Barca.

Where the fuck are Chelsea Arsenal & Utd ? Money issues perhaps ?

Last edited:
He's the key transfer for the summer imo. If we get him, the whole HG thing becomes an awful lot easier to sort out (or ignore), allowing us to concentrate on getting the best possible players for the other two or three positions, but without him it somewhat forces us to get rid of a foreign player and replace them with some homegrown squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.