Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again how the deck is he is saying negative shit about our club when he basically said we are one of the top clubs in Europe and players aspire to join clubs like us. It's not like he said Liverpool is a massive club compared to us or something.

Answer me this honestly if you can. How do you think those at the club feel about his comments?

It's 4 million Euros is what the papers are reporting. I'll be honest and admit I don't know if that's to make up a wage gap, but the implication was that City and Roma have agreed a fee, Roma has agreed a contract with the player, and the only hold up is now Dzeko wants the 4 million Euros.
greedy man.

It's quite simple to understand Jared, we are after De Bruyne and it's counter intuitive for someone on our payroll to advise him to stay at his current club.
He is saying it might be better for some players to develop further before coming to a top club. It is his own opinion to a question in an interview. he isn't advising de Bruyne in any capacity. I understand where you are coming from as you are different to the haters around here but it is still very different from what people say is tantamount to slagging the club. If he has a history like tevez of talking negative shit about the club, manager or Manchester I might be inclined to believe he means something more sinister but this seems just another standard interview answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.