Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Dzeko leaves. We've had some good times with him, but he is so frustrating. I find it difficult to watch him as well. I can only really name 5 or 6 good games that he has had for us. There is a lot where he does very little for me, even when he scores he seems to just stop working. I am surprised he will go to Roma I thought he might go to spurs or stoke, I am not too sure that he is a champs league level player. He has been good for us don't get me wrong and he has been a great plan b at times but at 28/29 I think it's time to cash in on him.

You like constantly repeating yourself dont you ?

He knows it would make news. He wouldn't dare to say something like that about one of our main targets unless he thinks it's over for him at City. Is he trying to push for the move and lower his transfer fee?

If it were in FM games, I'd have just put that idiot into reserve and extend his contract til retirement for saying stuff like that. I wish that had worked IRL.

Will never forget the bosnian diamonds efforts against qpr and im not sure bony is a better goal scorer but think its time to go after these comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.