Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in danger of forgetting this huge contribution to the history of this club. Worse still, it looks like some people want to start lighting candles and sending offensive tweets! Let's stay classier than that.
excuse me, but i was responding to another poster who claimed the only striker we had a the time was Tevez
I respect what Dzeko has done for the club, but the time is upon us for us to both go our separate ways
Furthermore i've no need to be warned about staying classy as I don't do Twitter

excuse me, but i was responding to another poster who claimed the only striker we had a the time was Tevez
I respect what Dzeko has done for the club, but the time is upon us for us to both go our separate ways
Furthermore i've no need to be warned about staying classy as I don't do Twitter

I wasn't having a pop at you, just the opposite in fact. I was just stating which other strikers we had at the time Dzeko arrived. As for any other comments, that was a general comment aimed at some posters in this thread, not you.

That 16m sounds ok and if we end up pressed for time, I hope we just take it. I read somewhere he's been trying to convince De Bruyne not to come to City. Would be horribly disappointing if true.

Let's have some fun.

Even when he was "Free" he tended to waste the chance .
Is this offer good enough to accept?

The Man City Way‏@TheManCityWay35s36 seconds ago
Sky Italia: Roma have made a new [£14m plus add-ons] offer for Edin Dzeko

0 retweets0 favorites
If there's no other interest to drive the price up then anything over 15 million wouldn't be the worse bit of business, especially when you consider getting his wage off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.