Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
(takes a lazy glance around to all these women at my feet, decides to have a coffee and f5 the shit out of bluemoon xD )

City catching me on the hop again, nearly threw my lovely capachoccamochalotta posh coffee thing all over the shop.
I was supposed to be brain training with a few hard as iron cross words but i am now stuck here all day it seems hehe.

Haaaaaa, that brought a massive smile to my face, cheers blue I needed it!!!

Think it has to be one in one out atm

Definitely does. We've got our full compliment of 17 foreign players, so adding anyone non-homegrown means one of our existing squad needs to be sold, or at the very least, excluded from our squad. Doesn't mean we can't, or won't, buy a foreign player before we sell one, but I suspect the number of incoming foreign players, come the end of the transfer window, will equal the number of outgoing ones.

This just proves how fucking shite sky are. In about 6 hours you'll get Brian Swanson going
"We're getting reports from our SKY SOURCES that delph is currently having a medical at Manchester city. More to follow."

No Brian you stupid twat he's already on his etihad flight to Australia.

They must have the shitest sources ever.

Guess this is down to
a) The sale of Benteke
and/or
b) Getting some kind of release clause
and/or
c) Pogba deal is off/assurances of X number of apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.