Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a complete dick after coming out with that statement on the Villa OS.

I have heard he failed a medical, not sure why, given the time to recover ad come back but advised to say what he did say to avoid a bigger bid coming in for him.

Can't imagine a situation where a player fails a medical then passes less than a week later.

I have heard he failed a medical, not sure why, given the time to recover ad come back but advised to say what he did say to avoid a bigger bid coming in for him.

What and make that statement to Villa fans, pose on their club website and so on? If anyone advised him to do that, then they should be marched out of the building.

He's just changed his mind. Silly boy for stuffing it up.

Disagree, he had the move sewn up last week, but didn't fancy his ability to earn a spot, so stayed in his cozy spot.

I reckon he's been pushed by a combination of parties and has been made to look a numpty, one that we have to put up with for the next 2 years till we sell him.

I agree with you joe..... Randy is selling up isn't he?? Could be that he's forced the move on the lad, hope not but it's extremely fishy...

Let's hope he's just seen his newborn and been inspired, can motivate and inspire even the biggest hardman!!!

Was it you who called this earlier mate? Well if it was well done!!! :-)

I posted the original story but it was from my 'rag' mate Agueroooo93.20 that needs crediting for it. Sure he will remember your thanks when its time for Pogba andKDB.

On Delph - for £8m its drop in the ocean. Homegrown and will be useful in some games.

We have far bigger fish to fry - we better have.

Delph will help us away at Sunderland on a Tuesday night in shit weather, but shouldn't be near the field when we are playing the big fish in Europe.

So why did city bend over ? ffs he literally betrayed us in eleventh hour and he is just a mediocre player. Maybe his agent put a gun on his head.

Personally I think delph is a quality holding midfielder and would slot in perfectly next to dinho with his high tempo and tackling.. albeit he isn't to the standard as pogba or our outher targets but could be a great asset as a squad rotation player

I wish people would stop talking about "failing a medical" Delph has only ever had 1 medical with City that has been today or so it seems still cant get hold of my source..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.