Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason for u turn only player himself will know. 8m for England International what sort of transfer fee is that in today's market. Nothing to lose in this transfer in fact I would say we have everything to gain. Not sure whether Sterling replaced Milner or Sinclair and Delph replacing Lampard but we still need Pogba and De Bruyne who I am sure will come in when two foreign spots are vacated by Dzeko and Jovetic.

Villa fans outside Delph's home show they have more class than the scousers ....

CKIJTShWIAA6W0e.jpg

I don't like this - if he isn't 100% committed to the cause I don't want him here. He's a good player, but I'm struggling to see why we would give him a second chance - it's not like we couldn't get someone else who's just as good!

But i dont see some video where he says he want to stay,just Aston Villa is wrote to he is staying .It will be interesting interview with him after he sign.

I ain't a rag, I can assure you of that, I have absolutely nothing to gain about making this up and if you look at my twitter account I never do. All City talk on there, this is the first bit of inside info I have been given but hopefully not the last so I can place a bet on it.

My theory is that City were not happy that Paddy Power wrote that fake resignation letter from FD on their website so they have probably taken Paddy for a few million on the good odds available this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.