Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....this is NOT over.

There are a lot of children on this forum who will now expect you to know every future deal.
Your life has changed today Stephenhakin. I just hope you’re prepared for the constant level of attention you will get ;-)
Took a brave man to post what you did. I won’t lie, I thought this is an absolute joke of a thread.
Well done and thanks for sharing. If he signs or he doesn’t you’ve proved you’re not an attention seeker.

To the chap on villatalk asking about exif data removal.
This is an automated process by twitter, they remove certain exif data just as facebook does. I can see why you may think it has been manually removed but yeah twitter servers do this automatically.

I'm ready to bugger off from work and go fishing, and I'm actually reluctant to leave because of the excitement of waiting for this one to break.

If the reason it didn't happen a week or so ago is, as has been stated, he failed his medical, it raises the question "what caused him to fail it"? What could have been so bad he failed a medical, and the deal didn't go through, 7 days ago, but won't be a problem for us today? This whole deal is very, very strange.
Magalufs a woman I hear ;)...in all seriousness I don't think it is down to failed medicals more change of heart and now he's changed it again!!

If he failed, and therefore took, a medical on Saturday could this image be from then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.