tv series that ran for to long

Really? Think it's just gone on far too much. Thought it got abit you know 'Jesus is this gonna stop' when they left terminus

No I'm loving it. I love the way the characters have developed and evolved. Ric is getting more like Shane every week, same for Carol. The ending of the last episode was superb with Ric killing that bloke in cold blood whilst Morgan looks on in horror.

Surely Happy Days must be the one, given it gave rise to the phrase "Jumped the shark"?

No I'm loving it. I love the way the characters have developed and evolved. Ric is getting more like Shane every week, same for Carol. The ending of the last episode was superb with Ric killing that bloke in cold blood whilst Morgan looks on in horror.

Must admit most of the endings are all
Pretty good ;-) imo it has gone on longer than i would of cared for maybe something may change and stop the same old same old and I'll be interested again ;)

Pretty good ;-) imo it has gone on longer than i would of cared for maybe something may change and stop the same old same old and I'll be interested again ;)

I'm looking forward to the spin off too.

Prison Break, Damages and Homeland should never have run for more than one series. All excellent first series but this recent tendency to build up a series to a natural peak, have an anti climactic ending and then start all over again is very annoying.
The latest season of homeland was the best so far imo. Don't miss Brody or his annoying fucking family at all!

Must say the show has had some very week episodes, verging on seasons. I find it's better if you think of it more as a drama set in a zombie apocalypse than a zombie show.

(Still not as good as the comics though)

The worse ending to a tv show i have ever seen is the american version of Life on Mars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.