City pub in leigh

joeyh123

So my mate has selfishly moved I'm with his girlfriend and they don't have sky. So I can't mooch his tv anymore for games... what pub(of Any) is good for games in leigh?

So my mate has selfishly moved I'm with his girlfriend and they don't have sky. So I can't mooch his tv anymore for games... what pub(of Any) is good for games in leigh?

I've lived in Astley for 25 years and still haven't found one that I'm particularly comfortable in watching City. Obviously rugby's the main draw but there's lots of rags and quite a few dippers who moved out before they got caught, I see more 'City Blue' than I used to but we're still heavily out numbered. On the rare occasion I do venture into a pub to watch football, The Bowling Green near Green Lane Chippy is ok, or the Canal Turn, but don't expect a warm reception if we win.

I've lived in Astley for 25 years and still haven't found one that I'm particularly comfortable in watching City. Obviously rugby's the main draw but there's lots of rags and quite a few dippers who moved out before they got caught, I see more 'City Blue' than I used to but we're still heavily out numbered. On the rare occasion I do venture into a pub to watch football, The Bowling Green near Green Lane Chippy is ok, or the Canal Turn, but don't expect a warm reception if we win.
Yeah bowling green is a rag pub, and the canal turn used to be a pub with a heavy amount of cocaine abuse going on in there. I watched a game last seadon at the hilton near bnq was ok a few blues in there. But abit quite.

Funnily enough i've never asked this despite moving to Leigh 2 years ago. I live around the corner from the Canal Turn, but either watch at home or go back to Middleton and watch in either the Oddies or the Brunswick.

Funnily enough i've never asked this despite moving to Leigh 2 years ago. I live around the corner from the Canal Turn, but either watch at home or go back to Middleton and watch in either the Oddies or the Brunswick.
Where's your house I'll pop round on Monday night ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.