Hart
Sagna---Kompany---Denayer---Kolarov
Fernando
Y. Toure---Fernandinho
Silva-------------------------Sterling
Bony

Subs:
Caballero, Zabaleta, Mangala, Navas, Nasri, Iheanacho, Aguero​

Dinho didn't play as much in the Copa as the Argies so might be more likely, plus Fernando+Toure in CM does not work at all. Think Pellegrini will play Navas tho.

Don't expect Denayer to play but would prefer it.

I'd go:

Hart
Sagna---Kompany---Denayer---Kolarov
Fernando
Y. Toure---Fernandinho
Silva-------------------------Sterling
Bony

Subs:
Caballero, Zabaleta, Mangala, Navas, Nasri, Iheanacho, Aguero​

Dinho didn't play as much in the Copa as the Argies so might be more likely, plus Fernando+Toure in CM does not work at all. Think Pellegrini will play Navas tho.

Don't expect Denayer to play but would prefer it.
I do like that side but not a cat in hell's chance of it happening tonight.

I hope Sterling has a great game, you just know the west broom fans and the sky panel will jump on him if he doesn't. Just look at how much attention that slip got haha. Come on blues!!!!!

Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernando
Navas Silva Sterling
Bony

Bench: Caballero, Zabaleta, Denayer, Fernandinho, Nasri, Lopes, Aguero

Put Zabaleta, Fernandinho and Aguero in at around 60 minutes so they're match-fit to start against Chelsea on Sunday

Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernando
Navas Silva Sterling
Bony

Bench: Caballero, Zabaleta, Denayer, Fernandinho, Nasri, Lopes, Aguero

Put Zabaleta, Fernandinho and Aguero in at around 60 minutes so they're match-fit to start against Chelsea on Sunday

I think this will be the team. Kolarov included due to pulis getting his teams well drilled for set pieces. I'd love to see Fernandinho and Sergio start, but I think they will be making an appearance late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.