Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rule out a single tier at the north stand end!!! For phase 2. Heard it hear first.

If that happened, it really should become the 'home end', but that's going to mess a lot of people up.
I thought the structure was largely symmetrical, so assumed similar limitations at both ends, but that seems not to be case.

If that happened, it really should become the 'home end', but that's going to mess a lot of people up.
I thought the structure was largely symmetrical, so assumed similar limitations at both ends, but that seems not to be case.

My lips are sealed.

One obvious limitation at the South Stand end is Ashton New Rd. With a single tier North Stand I think you'd be looking at the footprint going quite a bit further back than the SS extension.

I've always wondered about this... and it's a similar situation at the MEN Arena (as was) -

There must be an angle / pitch that's deemed 'safe' for steps, but I can't help think of such steep inclines as a potential deathtrap if someone fell down them.
I assume they don't to put any barriers in the way to avoid hindering evacuation, but that's a lot of steps to tumble down.
Do they just say 'if it happens, it happens' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.