Post match thread - City v Chelsea

Great game can't wait to see my Chelski fans at work tomorrow and the Manure ones too

Chelsea were Stoke 2.Hazard today, its hilariously embarrassing watching them depend on set-pieces for chances

Never too far he is the type of player who would ruin a world class players career, I cannot stand him.

Sorry mate, but wishing a football player to 'end up in a wheelchair' is low. We are better than shite like that here. Despite the fact he is a nob, he hasn't exactly murdered anyone....

Fantastic performance from City, it wouldn't be fair to pick out a motm from that. Everyone was superb. The team look hungry again and a lot of pundits will be eating their words.
3-0 at home against Chelsea, get the fuck in. Well done lads, well fucking done indeed.

My neighbour came round for the first time to watch the game...he's a Chelsea fan...i'm inviting him round when we play at Stamford Bridge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.