Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
Nope we are paying £31.7m for Otamendi. We were owed that cash for Negredo so still paying that for him

Correct,
Their invoice will be for around the amount you describe but our Remittance Advice will take into account the balance of the amount we have previously invoiced them for Negredo and probably our cheque will deduct one from the other to pay only that difference.

Perhaps City may not do it that way but if somebody owes you a fiver and you owe them a tenner not many of us would give them the tenner then ask for a fiver back would we ?

Plenty of media outlets coming out with the deal done at 45m Euro. Even Balague is on it now....not that that means much!!

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1m1 minute ago
Otamendi all done with City. €45m and a 5 year contract. No loan deal with a City player included.

[

Correct,
Their invoice will be for around the amount you describe but our Remittance Advice will take into account the balance of the amount we have previously invoiced them for Negredo and probably our cheque will deduct one from the other to pay only that difference.

Perhaps City may not do it that way but if somebody owes you a fiver and you owe them a tenner not many of us would give them the tenner then ask for a fiver back would we ?
I take it you`re not from Mid Cheshire,SF2 ?? ;)

Yes of course but people are saying we paid that for him. We haven't. And is it me or what but didnt we spend the Negredo loot on Bony?

Spot on. Negredo money applied to Bony deal or we would not have passed FFP, 49m spending sanction.

Suspect Negredo money will be recognised in the Financial year just passed rather than the financial year the club is currently in.

Made a huge profit on disposal of Negredo as he'd only been with us one year.

Contract length of all signings this summer will be interesting as it means we can phase the transfer fee over longer.

I'd expect to see some of our most expensive acquisitions from the past get contract renewals too as every time we do this we'll save a little in amortisation costs.

Yes of course but people are saying we paid that for him. We haven't. And is it me or what but didnt we spend the Negredo loot on Bony?

I'm not entirely sure of the answer to that one which is sort of my point. In terms of ffp I'm wondering where it leaves us and which financial year all this money falls below.

I'm certain the club have all the bases covered here, it's just a passing interest from my point of view. I'm sure we will have some restrictions and I'm wondering how it will impact on what we can throw at De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.