Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
if mangala is not going on long then correct me if i am wrong we have no place left in the squad for KDB.

Spot on,and then follow that up with de bruyne and on the final day pogba. ;-)

De bruyne will happen and ric mentioned that we were still at the table for pogba! We couldn't could we? Otamendi, pogba, sterling, de bruyne, delph in the summer window?

Are you fucking serious. He's about to sign a world class CB, and KDB on top of the signings he's already made and you want him to fuck off because he guarantees one of our best prospects a starting spot at a good PL team?

Perhaps you should go take a walk.

Not to mention the fact that stones would go and THEN they'd look for replacements. us not loaning them Denayer just means someone else goes to Everton.

Seriously go take a lie down.

Are you all serious??

You see no problem at all with easing the way for Stones to go to Chelsea?

Do you think Chelsea would loan Zouma to Everton if it was the other way around?

The argument that somebody else will go there if not Denayer is a red herring. If Everton have to go out and pay hard cash for someone it makes it harder for Chelsea to sign Stones. If we give them a ready made replacement for nothing it makes it easier

Will be an amazing signing and what I've been hoping for all summer. A very. Good Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.