De Bruyne?

It's nearly vinegar strokes time, plastic sheeting on the sofa ready and all calls on hold.

pve5d.jpg

BWhahahahaa

It's starting to sink in over on rag cafe...

If they sign this guy then the 15/16 league title can be handed to them already. Otamendi will sort out that defence and Sterling, Silva and KDB behind Aguero would annihilate defences. Silva and Aguero fit and in form alone are enough trouble for most teams so with these additions it isn't looking too good for the rest of the league.

images

I definitely need to woosah it. I was really hoping this would be wrapped up this weekend and not drag into next week. No stress, woosahs all around fellas.

Really want this tied up ASAP. I have wasted so many man hours on the transfer thread I cant afford for it to drag into next week.
Part of me hopes this is the last one but I wont object to a last minute flurry on the Pogba thread.

Even just a fee agreed announcement would calm the nerves! Lol feels so close but so far away this deal at the minute!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.