Atmosphere today/moving seats

Impressive atmosphere down in south stand level 1. This was always going to be one of the quieter games but there was still persistent if not constant singing throughout and most joined in. Watford brought more fans than i was expecting but they were very quiet. With the frustrating 1st half, last season it would of been almost silent for long periods, there was none of that today. Huge improvement.

As for standing in level 3, did anybody really think they'd let you stand all the time? You'll be able to do it against the bigger sides close to the away fans but expect to sit for most games. I went up there for the open training, it's rather steep and the seats aren't tall enough to stop anybody from falling a few rows, they'll enforce seating rather strictly up there i suspect.

Impressive atmosphere down in south stand level 1. This was always going to be one of the quieter games but there was still persistent if not constant singing throughout and most joined in. Watford brought more fans than i was expecting but they were very quiet. With the frustrating 1st half, last season it would of been almost silent for long periods, there was none of that today. Huge improvement.

As for standing in level 3, did anybody really think they'd let you stand all the time? You'll be able to do it against the bigger sides close to the away fans but expect to sit for most games. I went up there for the open training, it's rather steep and the seats aren't tall enough to stop anybody from falling a few rows, they'll enforce seating rather strictly up there i suspect.
i was on level 3 and was stood upfor about half the game and no one said a word

To be honest why does anyone expect to be allowed to persistently stand in the third tier?

Everyone knows where standing is permitted. Why do those moving into level 3 expect to enforce their preference on others who have rightly bought a seat to sit in and enjoy the game.

Shame to hear about the problems with stewards.. but yeah, i am surprised that fans in level 3 expect to be allowed to stand

This below is what the club wrote about "singing section"... it's a way for them to say standing is gonna be tolerated in those blocks without mentioning the word standing

Any bother from stewards in 110 and 120?

Singing Section

As part of the stadium expansion works, we have reconfigured the visiting supporter seating section. This allows us to offer even more seats within the Singing Section, which is located in block 111, blocks 115-119 and part of block 114 in South Stand Level 1. Supporters that sit outside of these blocks are not part of the designated singing section.

Poor in 315 today, saw Stewards giving grief to the bit of 315 near the aways and 109.

Leave us the fuck alone...top of the league and want to be lively.

Stewards were dicks writing down people's seats who were stood up. They had nothing better to do as the lack of away fans in t3. Chelsea game they ask us to sit politely and left us alone. The guy today said '
"Your all on camera and we are reporting the offenders"

Stewards were dicks writing down people's seats who were stood up. They had nothing better to do as the lack of away fans in t3. Chelsea game they ask us to sit politely and left us alone. The guy today said '

So at the first game they took a softly softly approach and politely asked you to sit down and comply with the stadiums safety regulations.

Second game when you again did not comply with the safety regulations they tool your seat numbers. They really are unreasonable.

i think with a full away support you should be fine to stand up. dont see a problem with it. the type of fans that are in level three want to stand and sing. keep singing !

Moved from east stand lower to the 3rd tier, first match today due to holidays and I thought it was miles better. No one moaning about singing and occasionally standing up,felt like a new start for everyone up there.

I have a season card in south stand level three, the atmosphere today made me have shivers, big thanks to City by making this affordable to me I'm sure there are many like me, Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.