Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not that much over 3 season and if this is how Liverpool owners want to run Liverpool, spend plenty of money but recoup 2/3 of it over a certain length of time Klopp will have a hard job to do! Also if Liverpool hadn't sold Suarez and sterling(130m) would the Brenda been given those funds?
It is compared to most clubs 2bf.

I don't agree with this net spend argument, especially in the case of Brenda. He spent a lot of money and because he spent it poorly his prized assets wanted to leave. Still wasted millions and not a lot to show for it net spend or whatever.

1302.jpg

I'm pretty disappointed he's going to the dippers, would have been perfect for us instead we're stuck with this clown. Anyone who thinks Liverpool wont be a roaring success with Klopp in charge are kidding themselves.

You're a towel.

and when I came round to call you didn't notice me at all !!

Cheers Stony - had got over it now that earworm is back in my head !!! Naaaaggghhh !!!

I hate it when that happens. Some **** posted a youtube of Pearly Dewdrops Drops and it was stuck in my head for over a week. I found myself singing it all fucking day, every day.

I feel sick. The amount of media fawning of Liverpool that will inevitably come with Klopp there and turning them around to be competitive again is making me ill.

They were the media darlings during that title run in, even though fans of most clubs couldn't stand the fawning and didn't buy into the narrative.

Our success will continue to get little to no credit, while Klopp's Liverpool will be eulogised about everywhere. The good guys returning to where they belong, where they 'deserve' to be, kicking it to moneybags City and co.

I can see a lot of cancelled Sky subscriptions over the coming years.

Grim.

I feel sick. The amount of media fawning of Liverpool that will inevitably come with Klopp there and turning them around to be competitive again is making me ill.

They were the media darlings during that title run in, even though fans of most clubs couldn't stand the fawning or buy into the narrative.

Our success will continue to get little to no credit, while Liverpool's Klopp will be eulogised about everywhere.

I can see a lot of cancelled Sky subscriptions over the coming years.

Grim.

Who cares about getting credit for success, I just want us to win trophies and win games of football.

Klopp going to Liverpool might make the race for the top four a little more interesting. If they can get a run together Chelsea might struggle to make top four, the fall out from it would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.