Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK??????.....bloody hell.....you're tough to please....haha.

Sancho has real talent. The 2 he scored today were good goals but I think the keeper should probably have saved both of them. He saved some better efforts later. At times I felt sorry for the guy marking Sancho as he was made to look bad as he just left him for dead with amazing quick footwork. The one where their number 4 came back to help was really funny. Sancho twisted him a few ways and in the end left him not knowing what the hell he was doing as he bought a dummy and he just walked off.

The lad's just 15!

So he's still tearing it up, despite playing in an age group containing players three years his senior... The lad's going to be a star.

He could break Lopes' record in becoming our youngest ever player at this rate - if we bring in Guardiola.

Pep should be the man to mound Sancho, Brahim, Roberts, Barker, etc.

So he's still tearing it up, despite playing in an age group containing players three years his senior... The lad's going to be a star.

He could break Lopes' record in becoming our youngest ever player at this rate - if we bring in Guardiola.

Pep should be the man to mound Sancho, Brahim, Roberts, Barker, etc.

I seriously hope we get Pep in. Can't see how he won't appreciate our academy. There's an arrogance to Pep that basically means he loves being the first to do sumat, doing things his own way - hence why bringing in unknown kids really appeals to him. All truly great managers have that arrogance I reckon.

Sancho was brilliant yesterday. Played like a Brazilian yesterday, with Spanish efficiency. Highest compliment I could pay him. Such a prospect...

Here's my report if anyone fancies a read

http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/city-u18s-6-1-newcastle.html

I seriously hope we get Pep in. Can't see how he won't appreciate our academy. There's an arrogance to Pep that basically means he loves being the first to do sumat, doing things his own way - hence why bringing in unknown kids really appeals to him. All truly great managers have that arrogance I reckon.

Sancho was brilliant yesterday. Played like a Brazilian yesterday, with Spanish efficiency. Highest compliment I could pay him. Such a prospect...

Here's my report if anyone fancies a read

http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/city-u18s-6-1-newcastle.html

Did you manage to get any news on the Brazilian trialist who played for the under 16's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.