This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

Enjoyed that and not sure tarquins deserved the draw though Spuds looked really good and should have taken their chances.

£900 up after the draw Time to lump on Real Madrid. 10/11 pretty good odds for Real could be a chance to almost double my winnings or break even on the day!
Savilla didn't look all that in the week.

Great performance by Spurs but in the end a bad result. We pissed all over them and made Arsenal look very ordinary for 70 minutes. Lloris should have saved that one, but he's normally the most reliable Spurs player so I will give him that one. If City don't win this league it will be criminal because Arsenal aren't as good as people make out

Great performance by Spurs but in the end a bad result. We pissed all over them and made Arsenal look very ordinary for 70 minutes. Lloris should have saved that one, but he's normally the most reliable Spurs player so I will give him that one. If City don't win this league it will be criminal because Arsenal aren't as good as people make out
Loris did a Joe Hart there, threw the game away.

He made a few good saves in the game, that one low down with Sanchez right in front of him from Campbell was quality.

Its a tough league to win, but I think we are favourites, we have been doing well without our 2 best attacking players in recent weeks.

What is spurrs fans gernal opinion about pochetino;? Personally think he is a class manager,spurs should give him a long run

So you categorically do not think we missed a big opportunity today? Genuinely?
Categorically, I think a season is 38 games long and whether we move two points ahead of Arsenal or stay level in early November will have as much bearing on the outcome of the league as any other weekend i.e. 1/38th.

We stay top and you're unhappy. You seem ill-suited to cope with following a leading football club. Maybe you should take up another hobby which is more suited to your mental disposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.