This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 12 7/8 Nov

He made a few good saves in the game, that one low down with Sanchez right in front of him from Campbell was quality.

Its a tough league to win, but I think we are favourites, we have been doing well without our 2 best attacking players in recent weeks.

Yep agree, some great saves. I see your last fifteen minutes, De Bryune should have tucked that one away, I don't know what he was thinking, even worse I had him FF captain lol

What is spurrs fans gernal opinion about pochetino;? Personally think he is a class manager,spurs should give him a long run

It took me a while to like him but now I'm loving the style, it took us a while to stop playing that slow predictable rubbish that AVB got us playing, I think we're starting to get rid of the cautious shite and play with a lot of confidence

Yep agree, some great saves. I see your last fifteen minutes, De Bryune should have tucked that one away, I don't know what he was thinking, even worse I had him FF captain lol

Going off seeing how you are playing and how the league is with Chelsea struggling so comically, forth place (or even third) is yours for the taking this season.

Ha, always a shitter that when you are a neutral watching a game.

So klop isn't the Messiah after all

He beat Chelsea. Who hasn't this season lol. Yet people wanted to say he was the messiah after that. Still a long way to go and he still has the same problem Rogers had. Sturridge being injured.

Categorically, I think a season is 38 games long and whether we move two points ahead of Arsenal or stay level in early November will have as much bearing on the outcome of the league as any other weekend i.e. 1/38th.

We stay top and you're unhappy. You seem ill-suited to cope with following a leading football club. Maybe you should take up another hobby which is more suited to your mental disposition.

Check out the post match thread, its littered with them, I made the same point over there.

I like you.

He beat Chelsea. Who hasn't this season lol. Yet people wanted to say he was the messiah after that. Still a long way to go and he still has the same problem Rogers had. Sturridge being injured.

I have had it on good authority first hand from a professional footballer, there is more to the Sturridge situation than just injuries. I dont think I should put it on a public forum as Ric wouldnt need the hassle and it wouldnt be fair on Sturridge either.

I have had it on good authority first hand from a professional footballer, there is more to the Sturridge situation than just injuries. I dont think I should put it on a public forum as Ric wouldnt need the hassle and it wouldnt be fair on Sturridge either.

Yeah I Have heard that myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.