Armed Patrols In Town

But there is no money thats the thing, hence the cuts to numbers. Its nothing like the miners thing either
I think there is plenty of money, it's being creamed off to elsewhere !
I also believe in restricted duty hours when handling firearms, but with these clowns in power, I'm sure this will go out the window in an effort to harvest more money.

They are here to protect us and make us safe. What they get paid has nothing to do with it imo.

Oh yeah? They clock off at the end of a shift. Like you and me they work for the money. No overtime pay and they won't be working it's that simple. The govt are cutting Police budgets by on average 20% next year - you saw how Cameron was rebuffed by his own Chief Constable when he moaned about the cuts being implemented? They have cut what they can - merged the control rooms and back office functions like payroll and HR - they share helicopters and CSI resources across forces. The Police numbers will be inadequate to Police properly - so says the people who run it the Chief Constables - never mind cope with a terrorist attack.

The entire combined might of Police Forces across the whole of the UK is just under 130k. Trim possibly 20% off that number. It said on the news tonight that France had mobilized an extra 115k Policemen onto duty to cope with the present state of emergency - plus armed forces.

And before you mention it the Army is set to be cut to under 50k personnel by 2019 ( savings in time to deliver tax bribes - sorry cuts - for the election the following year ) which will be the smallest standing Army for Britain in 250 years - keeping us safe my left bollock. They will probably be able to abolish inheritance tax though so not all will be lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.