Armed Patrols In Town

thats what I mean, I am sure I have seen them, say when the EDL have been in town or the recent protests in the gardens, not necessarally out n about, but sat in a van near the MEN offices waiting about

yes they are all mobile units mate, but coppers being coppers use things like demo's and rioting football fans as practice for if the big one ever comes along

Last edited:
Every time you see a police Range Rover with a red square on the side, that's an armed police unit. There are loads of them going about town and always have been.

Possibly but gun cops do keep very very high standards only the most stable calm under pressure police make it. They would have to be very very careful about that, news of a footy fan being abused at gunpoint would see riots imo and the cops know that.
It would be to most a marker of total big brother, a road we would be being pushed down against our will.

On a side note, leg holsters are cool as fuck.

There's plenty of cases where trigger happy police have killed innocent people.

Usually gets covered up as well

To appease the hand-wringers, I suggest we should combat the threat of international terrorism on our streets with a cheery smile, a notebook and a well-licked pencil...

Do you seriously think that if a few lads get a bit rowdy before the game on Saturday, that they'll start pointing guns at people ?

They have a job to do, and they're very well trained, so I really don't think they'll be pointing their guns at football fans.

Do you mean the same armed officers who were dismissed from the force for photographing one officer pointing a rifle at another officer who was posing on an armed landrover?

I think the Mail published it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.