FA Cup draw - Norwich (a)

[QUOgrim up north, post: 9036025, member: 8155"]Great thanks

You can't tell me you are confident of beating anybody at the moment? And it's all down to 1 person[/QUOTE]

We both know that the shambles on Sat was not entirely down to one person, however I will enjoy my trip to Wembley this season and the next European excursion

Simple for me, we just prioritise the Capital One cup, see how the first leg goes and then decide the team for the FA cup. I think we showed last year that this competition was no longer a priority with the shambolic return trip from The Middle East the day before the game. If we get a good win at Everton I think it could be more of the same.
If I had to choose a game to lose in January it would be this one, hopefully we can win them all though.

If I had to choose a game to lose in January it would be this one, hopefully we can win them all though.

If we did lose, The weekends off afterwards would no doubt be filled with friendlies in Abu Dhabi and Beijing! Mmmmmmmm. I don't think this cup will be the priority and we will see us go for it in the capital one cup.

Simple for me, we just prioritise the Capital One cup, see how the first leg goes and then decide the team for the FA cup. I think we showed last year that this competition was no longer a priority with the shambolic return trip from The Middle East the day before the game. If we get a good win at Everton I think it could be more of the same.
Spot on .

If we did lose, The weekends off afterwards would no doubt be filled with friendlies in Abu Dhabi and Beijing! Mmmmmmmm. I don't think this cup will be the priority and we will see us go for it in the capital one cup

I can see that happening .
And you don't after be Kojak to know that .

I keep saying this.

2015/16

Capital One - Sunderland, Palace, Hull
FA Cup - Norwich

2014/15

Capital One - Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle
FA Cup - Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesborough

2013/14

Capital One - Wigan, Newcastle, Leicester, West Ham, Sunderland
FA Cup - Blackburn, Chelsea, Wigan

2012/13

Capital One - Aston Villa
FA Cup - Watford, Stoke, Leeds, Barnsley, Chelsea, Wigan

2011/12

Capital One - Birmingham, Wolves, Arsenal, Liverpool
FA Cup - United

2010/11

Capital One - West Brom
FA Cup - Leicester, Notts County, Villa, Reading, Stoke

The last time we played a side outside of the Premier League or Championship was in 2011...
Lucky us.

I keep saying this.

2015/16

FA Cup - Norwich

2014/15

2013/14

2012/13

2011/12

FA Cup - United

2010/11

Capital One - West Brom

The last time we played a side outside of the Premier League or Championship was in 2011...

And we nearly made an arse of that one.

I keep saying this.

2015/16

FA Cup - Norwich

2014/15

2013/14

2012/13

2011/12

FA Cup - United

2010/11

Capital One - West Brom

31 consecutive draws against Premier League or Championship opposition. That's genuinely astonishing......or at least it would be if it wasn't us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.