Crowd for tonight.

philiph20

Surprised this old favourite hasn't seen the light of day, missing the seat counters and their invaluable research. Tonight is a tricky one as they are currently only showing limited blocks in the first tier on the planner and the third tier s have never been on at any stage, I'm going for 42,168.

To armchair rags it does
Exactly.

We do not force our fans to go to cup games and threaten their season tickets for going add to that we don't yet have an army of brainwashed idiots ready to buy tickets.

Note the 'yet'.

Looks like the focus has been on filling level 1, which wasn't achieved against Hull. That's almost done, except I'm surprised by how many seats there are in the South Stand, especially 115. I mean, this is the singing block, so I thought some might relocate for the ambience.

Anyway I think over 40,000 tonight, hopefully in the range of what we got against Seville (45,000+). Gladbach will officially have 3,000 there but apparently 5,000 of them are here so City might sneak some into a block of empty seats upstairs?

Looks like the focus has been on filling level 1, which wasn't achieved against Hull. That's almost done, except I'm surprised by how many seats there are in the South Stand, especially 115. I mean, this is the singing block, so I thought some might relocate for the ambience.

Anyway I think over 40,000 tonight, hopefully in the range of what we got against Seville (45,000+). Gladbach will officially have 3,000 there but apparently 5,000 of them are here so City might sneak some into a block of empty seats upstairs?
I saw quite a few of their fans arriving in hotels last night and thought they might have a good support, but at the same time it looks like their end has been sold to City fans? Will be interesting to see where they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.