CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

If we get through I think our potential 7 opponents in the QF are:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint German
Bayern Munich
Wolfsburg
Benfica

The last 2 would be the most favorable but I would just be happy to be there.

Some people are just happy with an easy draw, with the home team pretty much losing their home advantage instead of being a pissed up balloon abroad.
Made up with an easy draw. Gutted I can't get to,watch us in Europe. You can have two conflicting thoughts.
You're last few words are a joke so I'll leave it there.

Really buzzing right now. Getting seriously carried away and imagining us in the semi finals with a nice QF draw. I'll never learn haha!

Surely home advantage being taken away from our opponents is of higher importance though?

They will have plenty of support in the stadium all invited by sponsors as well you know.

If its closed doors then close them but they wont.

Made up with an easy draw. Gutted I can't get to,watch us in Europe. You can have two conflicting thoughts.
You're last few words are a joke so I'll leave it there.

The games the worst part usually anyway! Get yourself over there anyway and watch it in a boozer

How are people not celebrating????? One of the easier draws for us and a lot of other big draws which means strong teams will be eliminated.
The tin foil hat brigade are confused as to why UEFA haven't stitched us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.