CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

Don't forget there's a civil war in Ukraine at the moment.

Dates confirmed:

1st leg away on Wednesday 24 February
2nd leg home on Tuesday 15 March

You better not be on a wind up ! .... as this would be f'in brilliant for me, having already scheduled a business trip back to the UK, I'd be there for the 15th !

Add this to Everton home 13th, Palace home 16th, Norwich away 12th, United home 19th and I'm doing pretty well for a guy that lives 4,500 miles from Manchester.

Hardly an interesting opponent for many reasons. But surely it could be worse if only for getting to the next round. I think we will have the best chance to survive from the PL-teams who are still in it. Let's just try and get in the QF's because that is all that matters in this competition. And save the money for the more interested matches. The way the club is going we will have plenty of European trips ahead of us.

Why would you 'do the trip' if you can't get in to see the game? Total waste of time, effort and money.

If they feel that strongly about it, I wouldn't do it but I'm not one of the ones moaning on here about it. Just enjoy the draw

If they feel that strongly about it, I wouldn't do it but I'm not one of the ones moaning on here about it. Just enjoy the draw
You don't think it warrants a mention then? It's not moaning as such, just a bit of a disappointment that we can't travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.