CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

Dates confirmed:

1st leg away on Wednesday 24 February
2nd leg home on Tuesday 15 March

They will have plenty of support in the stadium all invited by sponsors as well you know.

If its closed doors then close them but they wont.

Not enough support to make it an intimidating place though, annoying yes we will miss out and a select few will make it for them but miles better than a full house

Some people are just happy with an easy draw, with the home team pretty much losing their home advantage instead of being a pissed up balloon abroad.

And some fans actually would like to go and support the team. Get it?
And don't judge everyone from your own low standards, not everyone is a balloon. Seem to recall CSKA playing us behind closed doors last season, went well for us that one didn't it?

And some fans actually would like to go and support the team. Get it?
And don't judge everyone from your own low standards, not everyone is a balloon. Seem to recall CSKA playing us behind closed doors last season, went well for us that one didn't it?

Wasn't the fans fault the team bottled a two goal lead? I do get it and feel for the ones who go every where for City but as I posted below people can still do the trip if they wanted. Frustrating yes but the team getting a good draw was the only important thing today. Get through that and everyone can enjoy a quarter final trip!

Kiev have just played their last game until they play us at home in February. The Ukrainian league obviously has a winter shutdown. Can't imagine this will help them.

Wasn't the fans fault the team bottled a two goal lead? I do get it and feel for the ones who go every where for City but as I posted below people can still do the trip if they wanted. Frustrating yes but the team getting a good draw was the only important thing today. Get through that and everyone can enjoy a quarter final trip!

Why would you 'do the trip' if you can't get in to see the game? Total waste of time, effort and money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.