CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

Don't know what we are all getting giddy about, they only lost one of their qualifying matches to Chelsea away.

It will be no walk in the park the way we defend.

i think youre right that Kiev are no mugs by any means but you can grant a bit of giddiness considering we have a much better chance of reaching the QF than ever before

Kiev's chairman had a point we are very naive in Europe, and the last time we played them they gave us a master class in European gamesmanship and cynicism.

One of the easier ties but by no means a walk over. Be all the sweeter to get revenge and make him eat his words.

With Zenit and City handed easy Round of 16 draws, I think it's pretty reasonable at this point to expect these teams to advance. Let's all hope for a Zenit City tie in the Quarters, would be great to see one of these teams in the semis, two Champions league underachievers.

You contradict yourself there.

You claim that we're guaranteed to draw PSG, and yet you claim that PSG will get an easy draw.

We would not be an easy draw for Paris; you can't have it both ways.
I didnt mean out about psg! I meant theres alot of french people working for eufa so maybe we get them but hey lets be happy pal kiev!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.