Kaylor Navas

LevyBee76

Pep Guardiola will recommend Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas (29) to Txiki Begiristain as competition for Joe Hart. [OkDiario]

not sure how good the source is but will be an upgrade on Willy

Be very surprised if he leaves Madrid, unless of course they get a new fax machine in and take De Gea in the summer.

I'm hoping our plans for Pep extend beyond a backup keeper. That would be pretty much the last thing on my list, we have a couple of academy keepers in Gunn and Lawler who you wouldn't panic about having to play the odd game if needed, I don't really see the need for an expensive, foreign spot taking, backup keeper. The whole "cup keeper" thing is a complete nonsense imo

Very good keeper, but unless Real buy a replacement he's not leaving.

Given our lack of flexibility with home grown players, hampering us with Jovetic and Kelechi unavailable for the CL the last two seasons, surely its possible to find a quality no 2 from closer to home to replace Willy ?

He's Madrid's no. 1 he's not going to be our no. 2. Besides, it's a position we should be using to fill a homegrown spot. We need to have as close to 25 players as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.