Club Badge (merged)

25ri4h2.jpg

new badge apparently, fucking brilliant if true, looks like the old badge

When I first saw it I assumed it was a simplified version of the actual badge. Now I realise this is the actual badge that will be on the kit and around the stadium!! Jesus Christ, it looks like a cartoon! Absolutely and utterly diabolical.

When I first saw it I assumed it was a simplified version of the actual badge. Now I realise this is the actual badge that will be on the kit and around the stadium!! Jesus Christ, it looks like a cartoon! Absolutely and utterly diabolical.

At least the flags are going in same direction

Initial thoughts it looks good but the shield going over the circle will annoy me in years to come.

1894 is when Manchester City FC was formed, and any previous links to Ardwick, Gorton, St Marks were severed. Attending one of Gary James' lectures he made it clear that upon those first meetings, they agenda was that they were clear that it was a new club being formed, not a clear continuation!

The shield is redundant, and unsightly, had the ship/rose etc just been inside the inner circle it would be perfect

Might have been JRB inspired. He went looking for online planning apps and I think at time of Cityzens the logo appeared on there. Been checking the site for weeks. Thought it may appear tomorrow due to bank holiday! Guessed right.
Hats off to you. Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.