Club Badge (merged)

It's abysmal. Red rose looks cheap as does the ship. And no Football Club........absolute disgrace and I'll be making my feelings known at the unveiling on Boxing Day. God knows how the club have managed to get it so wrong.

Also, **** the Lancashire Rose.

We're not even in Lancashire.

The only people who wanted that are people who wanted the old badge because it's what they grew up with.

It means nothing to young people or even those who are 30 and below. The kids of the future won't even know what it is.

Well I hate the rose with a passion and probably wouldn't have like any design with it in. if this abomination is the design then whoever sanctioned it should be sacked. My first reaction was, been done by a 10 year old without a clue about desig. The club said simple and modern, nonsense The text is wrong positioning one bit straight the other concentric is poor No "football club " is wrong. I really didn't believe it could be this bad and it will offend me every time I see it. I will not purchase any thing with it on.

Would be a darn shame if it was printed on the tickets.

4ae485c32636422f9acabed8124d74e7.jpg
This all day long.........

Also, **** the Lancashire Rose.

We're not even in Lancashire.

The only people who wanted that are people who wanted the old badge because it's what they grew up with.

It means nothing to young people or even those who are 30 and below. The kids of the future won't even know what it is.

are there any ships going down the canals in manchester ? most kids won't even know what the 3 rivers are

A big thank you to all those who opted to change the club logo/badge. It looks incredible. I hope you are happy.

No problem. It is not perfect but it has the basis of a City badge.

The design was never going to suit everyone but at least its recognisable as our historical badge

Looks a bit cartoony, I would have preferred the more traditional shield, but it looks ok. Honestly it's just a badge, it's not so wrong and outlandish as to be moaning about it.

I haven't been getting involved in all the preamble to the new badge as I wasn't in favour and worried that we'd lose our identity even further, but I like it as it links nicely with the traditional badge I grew up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.