Club Badge (merged)

Which is better:

A - Club
GB50110000003141843.jpg

B - Fanmade

image.jpg

Appallingly bad. My only hope now is that this is a wind-up. But it isn't, is it?

No "Football Club" like the other CFG badges have?
The black lines of the shield interfere with the lettering. Why have the gold shield outlined in black anyway?
The top part of the shield with the ship in is too big/not in proportion. You don't put a line at just below half-way in any design, it should go above half-way. Aesthetically.
The stripes are two shades of light blue. Two shades?!
Why is "CITY" horizontal and not circular to fit the circle radius that it's in?
Why on earth have a red rose on there as well, especially when whatever design it is is going to be done in monochrome. At least it's not white in that version which is a crumb of comfort.

I prefer the Eagle badge to this.

pURGR.gif

Well I hate the rose with a passion and probably wouldn't have like any design with it in. if this abomination is the design then whoever sanctioned it should be sacked. My first reaction was, been done by a 10 year old without a clue about desig. The club said simple and modern, nonsense The text is wrong positioning one bit straight the other concentric is poor No "football club " is wrong. I really didn't believe it could be this bad and it will offend me every time I see it. I will not purchase any thing with it on.

I think it's superb. And let's be honest with the moaners on here, probably didn't need to look at it to say they don't like it!

Well done city, great badge

OK, fair point. But the ship canal is still in use, so the ship can easily be representative of that. I just see the rose as being plainly inaccurate.
Rose is still on the Manchester coat of arms is it not?

And Manchester will always be in Lancashire despite what a civil servant decided. We fought huge battles over this. It's a proud history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.