Club Badge (merged)

Think it looks really good to be honest, nice and simple and we won't have the stupid stars or a god awful shield around the badge anymore. Don't see why people are moaning it's basically what everyone was asking for barring the odd detail, it's not like they've introduced an eagle or anything...

The shield sticking out just feels like whoever designed it done it to show off their skills, it would look much better just normal, also it doesn't look normal without FC or football club. Other than that it looks absolutely fine, on the kit it looks good and you won't notice the little problems as much, it goes back to the old badges which is something we all wanted.

Looks slightly cartoony but I guess that's what they meant by "modern". I'll take it

Beautiful.

To the moaning cunts. Ermm nothing really. You're stuck with it unless the club pulled a hell of a trolling coup on you.

There's other things for them to moan about so they will move on.

I always liked the red rose, historically Manchester was always the "centre" for Lancashire and the whole industrial history of the area. Besides I was always a Lancashire CCC fan as well and that was always greater Manchester based .

The away one looks genuinely mint. It's grown on me.

Even I must admit it looks better on the shirt than on it's own.

But it's such a missed opportunity, it could have been so much better if they'd not decided to:

1. Make it look like a cartoon.

2. Tried to over egg it to keep everyone happy by including the rivers and the rose.

I personally prefer the rivers, but would have much preferred just the rose than this fudge of trying to do both. It just doesn't work and looks awkward and messy. Should have been one or the other, not both.

CW727sLWsAALRxh

Looks great on a blue shirts, the white ring really makes it pop, can read our name clearly with still light blue in the middle. The more i see it the more i like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.