200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Videobook MUST WATCH!

I respect your opinion but why would we learn earth/planets/moon etc are round? Why wouldn't they just tell us?

What happens when you reach the edge of earth? What's on the other side?

I can understand people not believing in the moon landings which is fair enough but this seems a bit far-fetched

I may be feeding a troll but as I'm finding it difficult to get to sleep...

Extreme Gamma radiation kills all living things they had no radiation protection on Apollo or in their suits and NASA admit as evidenced by the video they can NOT get through the 3 gamma radiation belts and one low jump strapped to someone else does not give the big hat pal.
Not entirely true as there was fibre insulation between the inner and outer walls of the spacecraft which acted as a fairly effective shield to most particle radiation but the decision not to apply any further shielding had nothing to do with the Van Allen belts and was a calculated risk by NASA who were more concerned with the lethal danger from either a powerful burst of cosmic rays (relatively rare) or an extremely violent solar flare event - more common but usually linked to sunspot activity which has a roughly cyclic nature and therefore low activity periods can be cautiously predicted to minimise the risk.

As @aguero93:20 mentioned where the Van Allen belts had to be traversed it was done at high speed to minimise exposure plus the flux levels of the most dangerous radiation are relatively low and not uniform throughout the belts.

Also if you believe the earth is a disc, how are the Van Allen belts distributed around the disc? In the case of a sphere with 2 opposite magnetic poles the belts form as doughnut-shaped energy fields. In fact I could argue that your acceptance of the Van Allen belts' existence and the science involved in establishing that rather contradicts the vid's core argument.

I respect your opinion but why would we learn earth/planets/moon etc are round? Why wouldn't they just tell us?

What happens when you reach the edge of earth? What's on the other side?

I can understand people not believing in the moon landings which is fair enough but this seems a bit far-fetched

Come on man the moon is joyously flat, if you believe otherwise you're obviously a spurs fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.