A Centre back is an emergency in the window

swblue64

FFS City BUY A FUCKIN CENTRE BACK IN THE WINDOW, IT IS AN EMERGENCY !! Better still buy 2 and ship 2 out. Demechlis should have been put out to grass a long time ago and Mangala looks like Bambi on ice and a very long term project at best. I have been pinning a lot of hope on Ottamendi but so far he is looking like another expensive dud although i will still give him the benefit of the doubt that he might just come good soon. Yaya can also be binned whislt you are at it !!
We are still fighting on 4 fronts for silverware at this stage but the opposition going to get bettter. We will be empty handed agian this season unless we go out now and buy a commanding, no nonsense, intelegent presence at the back.

FFS City BUY A FUCKIN CENTRE BACK IN THE WINDOW, IT IS AN EMERGENCY !! Better still buy 2 and ship 2 out. Demechlis should have been put out to grass a long time ago and Mangala looks like Bambi on ice and a very long term project at best. I have been pinning a lot of hope on Ottamendi but so far he is looking like another expensive dud although i will still give him the benefit of the doubt that he might just come good soon. Yaya can also be binned whislt you are at it !!
We are still fighting on 4 fronts for silverware at this stage but the opposition going to get bettter. We will be empty handed agian this season unless we go out now and buy a commanding, no nonsense, intelegent presence at the back.
Emergency vinnys back in two week

I'd prefer we focus our priorities on a No. 10. Our squad is desperately short of playmakers

Aguero is carrying the team !!!

giphy.gif

We can't go and put 30million+ on CB's every year. Demi will go in the summer and Denayer will be back. I don't see us signing any CB unless Mangala leaves in the summer let alone signing one now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.