What's our strongest eleven?

So your not blaming Yaya then, is that correct?
Yaya plays a part obviously but if Delph marks Valencia on the edge of the box and does run towards the ball it doesn't hit him and bounce to Valencia is what I am saying, watch it again and you'll see how poor Delph is on that goal.

Yaya plays a part obviously but if Delph marks Valencia on the edge of the box and does run towards the ball it doesn't hit him and bounce to Valencia is what I am saying, watch it again and you'll see how poor Delph is on that goal.
I have watch ed it several times and still belive Yaya is to blame, believing Delph was trying to cover for YayaYaya being too slow. The ball hitting him was just unfortunate as it could have bounced anywhere.

Strongest XI would be -

Hart

Zaba Kompany Otamendi Kolarov

Toure Fernandinho

KDB Silva Sterling

Aguero

I have watch ed it several times and still belive Yaya is to blame, believing Delph was trying to cover for YayaYaya being too slow. The ball hitting him was just unfortunate as it could have bounced anywhere.
He runs passed Valencia, if Delph doesn't run in the box it would be cleared, schoolboy stuff sadly. I know you and many can't see further than Toure to blame so we'll leave it there.

I've been pondering it for a while and I'm struggling because we have a number of weaknesses now.

But:
-------------------Hart-----------------------
Zaba---Kompany---Otamendi----Kolarov
------------------Yaya------------------------
---------Delph----------Fernandinho------
--------de Bruyne--------Silva--------------
-------------------Kun------------------------

4-3-3
That's the answer right there. I will flip KDB and Silva's positions. But that's my 11 too.

I think it was simply a good goal by WHU, Yaya attempted to challenge his man who beat him with pace and Athletism, Delph was with Valencia at the top of the box, but once the ball has moved past the 18, Delph naturally has to get level with the ball or goalside of it, which he did and this was able to block the original cross. Unfortunately, it bounxr d to Valencia who scored.

It's just good football by WHU. I thought Otamendi might have been better cover, if he didn't try to anticipate an Interception. But even that is nitpicking.

Great play by WH. It is their 2nd that's a real problem.

I think it was simply a good goal by WHU, Yaya attempted to challenge his man who beat him with pace and Athletism, Delph was with Valencia at the top of the box, but once the ball has moved past the 18, Delph naturally has to get level with the ball or goalside of it, which he did and this was able to block the original cross. Unfortunately, it bounxr d to Valencia who scored.

It's just good football by WHU. I thought Otamendi might have been better cover, if he didn't try to anticipate an Interception. But even that is nitpicking.

Great play by WH. It is their 2nd that's a real problem.
I know where you are coming from but Delph just left Valencia unmarked, sloppy

I know where you are coming from but Delph just left Valencia unmarked, sloppy

Yaya is just ran past otta tries to read a pass and jumps out leaving space in behind which the ball carrier runs into and delph tries to cover for both those mistakes. What your sayin is he should just stand next to Valencia and watch all that happen. Good shout you really know your stuff. If yaya makes a challenge he either wins the ball or fouls him. End off yaya is to blame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.