Bruce Springsteen fans?

Used to have bands at Maine Road because we were skint, is that the case now.

I bet the groundsman is not happy

I saw him a few years ago, he played for 3 hours. Musical equivalent of Ken dodd, went on far too long

I gave up the chance of seeing the 1981 FA Cup final replay as I had tickets to see Springsteen at the Apollo the same night. Thought I might not get to see Springsteen again but I'd see City at Wembley before long (we'd been there 3 times in 7 seasons after all). The irony was I saw Springsteen at the NEC a few days later and had to wait 30 years to see City in a major final.

Really??
I can't imagine any REAL City fan not watching a Cup Final to watch a band??
Piss poor that...

Some decent concerts this year
Springsteen (possibly)
Coldplay
Ac/dc
Stone roses

Went to see Coldplay then Bruce within a few weeks of each other last time round at our place. Coldplay put on a marvellous stadium show, no expense spared, stage set, inflatables, 3 stages, confetti, luminous wristbands, lasers, fireworks, you name it. And about 90 mins of decent tunes, with a sound that sounded like about 7 musicians with only 4 on stage. And it was warm.

Bruce no ticket money spent on the show at all - absolute minimum, but played over 3 hours of stone cold classics. And it poured down.

Not saying one was better than the other, just different, enjoyed both.

Bruce doing The River double album in full isnt he? Would rather he did Darkness or Born in USA like that personally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.