Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Tactics, that is the reason we are losing these games. We are not setup to at least see out a game without losing and only the manager is to blame. Spurs had a plan to win and they won, we did not, we started in exactly the same way as we always have done and again got punished exactly the same as we always do. Pellegrini's time here is already done I'm afraid, I can't even see us beating Kiev, Chelsea or Liverpool so I don't know why people are going on about 3 other trophies.

Blame all the refs we want but we had several chances which were not taken, how can we go through games having 10's of chances without scoring them. Aguero was poor, Silva was poor, Sterling did absolutely nothing. We have fallen apart going forward ever since De Bruyne got injured and our defence as we all know is utter tosh.

For me half of the team that started today will not be here next year and they know it. Pep is going to have a lot of work to do.

I want to know why we paid £40m for an attacking winger, then watch him play in defense when we get a corner. He's one fucking waste of money is Sterling!

Yaya was one of the few bright spots today, can't believe ppl are using him as a scapegoat...

I don't think we played well. Ok after the pen. Went to sleep for 2nd goal. Gave the ball away so much.
I actually agree with @teddykgb but also with you regarding midfield sloppiness... Unfortunately, that is because I put the issues in the middle of the park down almost entirely to Yaya and Fernando. The latter player's performance is not surprising, as we all see he is not of the required standard, but Yaya's current form is infuriating. You have one of the greats of the game being made to look like a League One player by a 20 year old that just came up from that lower division.

So disappointing.

The decision was shit, but i await the backlash when i say we got a massive run if the green to put us in a cup final, sterling over ran the ball by at least a yard, they say these things even themselves out, today he got given a penalty against him for a hand ball that wasn't, i didn't hear to many of us saying how corrupt football was that night, we were very unlucky to loose today, but top and bottom of it is we are not good enough this season, the players dont want it, rolled over by leicester last week, spuds 6 points off us, the players clearly dont want it enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.