Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Fucking hell, shocking stat on the BBC:

Manuel Pellegrini's side won 21 points from their opening nine league games but have claimed just 26 points from their subsequent 17 matches.

We can all disagree with why we got beat today but no one can argue those stats.....we need a turnover of players and it cant come fast enough.....

You all say you want application. Sterling works his bollocks off. "He's shit!"
daily_gifdump_947_16.gif

Personally I think these players are a disgrace they did the same when rumours were rife about Mancini when we played Wigan in the FA cup final. And it's there for all to see now, no passion no desire to win the ball back no fighting for the second ball the spurs players were under no pressure when they had the ball, we only started playing after the penalty,they should have been like that from the first minute today esp after that wank performance against Leicester,

He stupidly and disinterestedly lost the ball for their second goal.
Granted before that Kun was fucking ON side! bent lino what was his name, again?

Was one of the only forward thinking players to try and drive us forward, I didn't see silva or aguero do anything of note today. Yaya sprayed passes along nicely and hit the bar with our only real meaningful effort on goal up to that point. HE lost the ball yes, but the defenders shouldn't be cut open as easily .

Personally I think these players are a disgrace they did the same when rumours were rife about Mancini when we played Wigan in the FA cup final. And it's there for all to see now, no passion no desire to win the ball back no fighting for the second ball the spurs players were under no pressure when they had the ball, we only started playing after the penalty,they should have been like that from the first minute today esp after that wank performance against Leicester,
yep, Some of these players are just taking the piss.

Agree with a lot of this. But it also struck me that just like it was against Leicester, Spurs were just as comfortable playing us.

These teams believe their players are better than ours. And it's quite hard to disagree with them. We were huffing and puffing. Yaya, Silva Sterling were all playing out of character and doing their utmost best to put pressure on the opposition, yet it simply just didn't seem enough or Spurs were comfortable getting around our pressure. While we seemed to fight 2ice as hard to evade theirs.

I just feel this squad has reached it's limit. And a rebuild is in order. Younger, faster, more energetic, players are required.
Have to agree entirely with you on those sentiments, especially a re-building job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.