REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

I heard RAGCAFE bans members and locks threads for no reason. The mods on there run it like modern Nazi power tripping. One rule for one (or whoever the mods are mates/family with) and one rule for others.

I find Bluemoon much more civilised in comparison we have a good rapport, the mods are nicer and don't give it the big I am, we are all a family as equals.

I heard RAGCAFE bans members and locks threads for no reason. The mods on there run it like modern Nazi power tripping. One rule for one (or whoever the mods are mates/family with) and one rule for others.

I find Bluemoon much more civilised in comparison we have a good rapport, the mods are nicer and don't give it the big I am, we are all a family as equals.
Not nicer, they just have different tactics, I.e turn up at your house and you are disappeared, where do you think all the ex posters are, on a beach somewhere ?

Another morning belly laugh!!
The funniest thing is the thread starter is a mod and he appears to have closed their "LVG Out" thread to make the whole LVG sacked thread he started look more convincing. Hilarious. They are trying to kill us. I warn you all.

Some "top" RAG (though I think he's enjoying the RAG's demise a little too much LOL) called Cina just droppped the biggest F U bomb on the RAGcafe this morning starting a thread pretending Van Gaal is sacked. Closet Blue? had a good laugh as you can imagine many fell for it LMAO !!

He is probably heading for a ban but it was worth it for that moment HAHAHA !!

The sign of collective RAG's hearts broken when they found out he's ribbing them :P

A case of Cina's whispers!

Rag post:

Some guy posted a similar thread (wasn't as bad as this one) and got jumped all over and warned by the mods! Doesn't bother me either way. Was excited when I saw the thread title then just thought meh when I saw it was a windup. But there does seem to be some inconsistency around here!

Is the penny finally dropping? they are turning into liverpool on and off the pitch club, fans.. it is sweet to see =)

fuck off ;)

Same on RAWK,my step son is on there,well he was,he's barred now for saying Mignolet was shite,they told him it was a lack of respect for the player and manager,hahahahah,must admit I'd be well been booted if this place was run like that,thank God it isn't

From LVG out thread :

"He's not going anywhere as long as City are still paying his wages."
Wouldn't we love that to be true. I said the other day that I reckon we've done a 'Deutschland 83' and kidnapped the real van Gaal, replacing him with a lookalike, hapless impostor.

When they sack him, we'll release the real one, who'll claim he never managed them and was replaced by a double. And everyone will just assume he was bat shit insane all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.