REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

Wouldn't we love that to be true. I said the other day that I reckon we've done a 'Deutschland 83' and kidnapped the real van Gaal, replacing him with a lookalike, hapless impostor.

When they sack him, we'll release the real one, who'll claim he never managed them and was replaced by a double. And everyone will just assume he was bat shit insane all along.

Your theory may be correct PB along with other apparent coincidences of those who upset our owner viz:

1. The FIFA raids at the instigation of the FBI in Switzerland.
2. Spinoff from above to Uefa boss Mr Platini.
3. The sudden investigation into VW re fiddling emission results after the unnecessary protracted KDB transfer from Wolfsburg.

Friends in high places or conspiracy theories ?????

I heard RAGCAFE bans members and locks threads for no reason. The mods on there run it like modern Nazi power tripping. One rule for one (or whoever the mods are mates/family with) and one rule for others.

I find Bluemoon much more civilised in comparison we have a good rapport, the mods are nicer and don't give it the big I am, we are all a family as equals.
Fuck off you peasant :-)

Same on RAWK,my step son is on there,well he was,he's barred now for saying Mignolet was shite,they told him it was a lack of respect for the player and manager,hahahahah,must admit I'd be well been booted if this place was run like that,thank God it isn't
Seriously! Fuck me, we'd only have a handful of posters left.....

Wouldn't we love that to be true. I said the other day that I reckon we've done a 'Deutschland 83' and kidnapped the real van Gaal, replacing him with a lookalike, hapless impostor.

When they sack him, we'll release the real one, who'll claim he never managed them and was replaced by a double. And everyone will just assume he was bat shit insane all along.

Can we do the same with our favourite ref's starting with Clatenburg and Madley?

Seriously! Fuck me, we'd only have a handful of posters left.....

We're actually getting arsier on this front. Essentially it comes down to trying to stop people using the site as a place to vent about City rather than talk about City, which doesn't just lower the overall quality of the site but drives people away and causes mass arguments which nobody can be arsed with.

We're mainly focused on the manager as historically since the takeover that has been where all of the arguments stem from. This isn't the official word or anything but a good way of thinking about it is if the manager were a member of the site.

If you were to say:

"Pellegrini is a moron, doesn't know what he is doing and should have been sacked yesterday" then you're fine as although it isn't exactly Shakespeare, you're expressing an opinion that people can discuss.

If however you were to say:

"Pellegrini is a fucking ****" or "Pellegrini is a useless twat" then there's a good chance that you'll probably be pulled up on it because you're not actually adding anything worth a discussion and instead are randomly venting. That isn't an opinion that anybody can answer nor is it helpful, instead it prompts somebody to say "no he isn't a ****, you're a **** for calling the City manager a ****" or something like "he's not a ****, you're a know nothing ****" which replies to "no you're just a happy clapping ****" and before long we've got a long argument going on in threads.

Do you know how after a bad result a large amount of people think to themselves that they can't be arsed coming on the site to talk about the game because they know how ridiculous it will be? That is the type of thing that we're trying to eliminate and the general consensus in the Mod Forum a while back was that we should try to nip these specific type of posts in the bud before they start the larger trend.

TBH Damo I wont go near the match day thread anymore as it is exactly as you describe above. The post match threads are going the same way unfortunately and Im glad the mods have decided to do something. Not sure its Venters, Knee Jerkers, WUMs or occasionally our Raggy friends. Nothing wrong with a "Coolling Off" period though.

TBH Damo I wont go near the match day thread anymore as it is exactly as you describe above. The post match threads are going the same way unfortunately and Im glad the mods have decided to do something. Not sure its Venters, Knee Jerkers, WUMs or occasionally our Raggy friends. Nothing wrong with a "Coolling Off" period though.
There's a regular few on matchday threads that are ALWAYS the same, they should be banned from posting on matchday threads to save everybody else's sanity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.