Norwich VS city post match thread

There's clearly a mentality change since the Pep announcement and performances are getting worse as the end of the season gets closer. Players that know they wont be here next season not giving 100%, protecting themselves from injuries. Its going to get worse..top 4 is clearly in jeopardy.
Pellegrini insists on playing this Bony guy when everyone can see he's not a good fit with the style we play. He offers no movement against a team thats sitting back. Worse than Dzeko by far.

Cant even bring myself to listen to Pelle after match comments....no doubt they will be the same old rubbish......this team has gone backwards the last couple of seasons....

If he'd picked the right team today I've no doubt we would have won but as he has said himself he puts keeping players happy ahead of results.

Will say it again, this is the period where players who have let us down previously had an opportunity to stake their case to Pep.

This starting eleven needs six new players.

As for Bony...

Only Kompany comes out of this turgid shite with any credit.

Silva's delivery from set pieces has always been garbage and yet nobody seems to mention it. He's not a free-kick taker, can't take a corner and at the moment, can't take the heat.

Dire failure from these players and this manager.

I have said on numerous occasions that Silva is over rated and all I get is shit and am not City fan etc... , not that am bothered it like water off a ducks back

Let's just finish top 4 and move on

For balance, you do have to laugh but had he said its all over he would get it in the neck as well so he cant win.

Id sooner he remained positive even though we know we wont win it from here.

Ferny wasn't sounding too positive in that interview.

I think the players have given up on the season in the premiership at least.

As for the manager , well one season and it was it for him.

Will say it again, this is the period where players who have let us down previously had an opportunity to stake their case to Pep.

This starting eleven needs six new players.

As for Bony...

Only Kompany comes out of this turgid shite with any credit.

Silva's delivery from set pieces has always been garbage and yet nobody seems to mention it. He's not a free-kick taker, can't take a corner and at the moment, can't take the heat.

Dire failure from these players and this manager.

Keep saying it but only Kun, Kompany, Sterling, KdB and Hart are safe as far as im concerned.

You know what mate, the players have no fucking idea what he's doing either , Klopp has Liverpool purring better than us with shit inferior players, he's had half a season to implement his ideas- this prick has had two and a half seasons and £300 million thrown at him.

Very much this. I actually wish we play the way Liverpool are playing. Pressing in numbers, quick passing and interchange, the chances created are a delight to watch. It's all down to the manager.

Sad thing is we will progress further than ever before in the Champions League but will have this absolutely clueless idiot as a manager at the helm in the Quarterfinals which to me means it will be as far as we will go

Very much this. I actually wish we play the way Liverpool are playing. Pressing in numbers, quick passing and interchange, the chances created are a delight to watch. It's all down to the manager.

Klopp is a much better manager than Pellers.

People say we played with ten men and constantly disparage Bony for his ineffectiveness, but the reality is that you cannot have so much possession deep in the opponent's half and have two fullbacks who offer absolutely nothing in an attacking sense. In that respect, we're down to 7 against 9. Barcelona and Real Madrid will field fullbacks who are an actual goal threat, yet we have nothing remotely similar and are all huff and no puff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.